The Essential Directorship Masterclass is a 30+ module multi-media programme covering the skills, attitudes and knowledge required to provide you with the comprehensive foundation needed to become a successful and effective director.
Study the programme in your own time and then refer to individual modules when when you need to revise your knowledge or prepare for a particular event.
1. Why become a director?
2. Company directors and the functions of a board
3. Before you become a director
4. Corporate governance and the role of the board
5. Company finance
6. Roles and responsibilities of directors
7. The non-executive director
8. The transition phase
9. Practical challenges
11. Effective meetings
12. Performance measures
13. Strategic thinking
14. Business planning, risk analysis and mitigation
15. Effective communication with stakeholders
16. About the Brefi Group