Some years ago I ran a coaching workshop for L&T-Komatsu in Bangalore.
On the back cover of the notebooks available in the training department are a set of ‘Good Thoughts’ I thought you might find of interest.
- God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
- Be willing to spend today for tomorrow’s growth.
- Education is the ability to meet life’s situations.
- The great aim of education is not knowledge but action.
- Learn to live with your mental doors unlocked so that you can let ideas come in.
- Accepting responsibility is accepting challenge.
- If you want to be a success, display courage to welcome failures.
- You better pay attention to your future because you are going to spend a lot of time there.
- Do not wait for the best idea. Implement the better idea; still better, and best will follow.
- It is foolish to learn things that one has to forget later on.